Androidforest.com respects the intellectual property of others.
All the content on Androidforest.com is either submitted to Androidforest.com by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain.
Androidforest.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Androidforest.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in FreeHacksDownload.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email with the Subject : Infringement to: firstname.lastname@example.org or from the contact page.
Please allow between 3-5 working days for an email response. All valid infringing content will be removed immediately. if we didn’t answer in the email within first 5 days, Please just refresh post link u will find it already.
Androidforest.com is absolutely legal and contains only links to other sites such as (Mega, Mediafire, Zippyshare, and others), We do not host any software/game files whatsoever (.zip, .iso, .torrrent) on our server.
We do not store any copyright protected content in our web sites/servers. All the posts are made only for education purposes and any linked content is stored only in third-party web sites. Since freedom of speech is allowed in this Era, we do not attend in any kind of copyright infringing. If you found any just contact us at email@example.com and we will remove it.